Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday!

Sunday is here and that means my blog gift is ready for you!  But first I want to show you a couple of things I worked on this week.

I made a small contribution to a fellow designer who lost her brand new husband to cancer this week.  The collaboration will be huge and will be for sale soon at My Memories, Raining Digitals, and at least one more store. Please consider purchasing the collab, all proceeds will go toward the final arrangements for the deceased. The name of the collaboration is My 2 Dogs. Here is the part I made:


I finally did a wee bit of work on the Create-A-Kit for April at Digi Style Designs.  I designed some papers out of tiles that were made from some photos that Richard Allport took of their garden! I think they turned out really bright and cheery:
http://tinyurl.com/6otqexj

I made some Easter tags for you as this week's blog and newsletter gifts.  This is the newsletter gift:



This is the blog gift (just click on the link under the preview for yours):




I hope you enjoy the gift! Thanks for coming by.


No comments: