Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Freebie and New Add-on!

Hello! Boy this week went by really slowly on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday but the rest just flew by.  I wore myself out in the beginning of the week by cleaning my living room carpet; did too much at one time. Lesson learned: do not try and be super woman now that you are old as dirt! LOL!

I released an add-on for my Summer Afternoon kit this week and I am also working on some add-on borders. Here is the preview of the page spray add-on:



Today's blog gift coordinates with the Summer Afternoon kit and so does this week's newsletter gift. Just click on the link below the preview to download your gift.

The newsletter gift for tomorrow:


Today's blog gift:



Thanks for coming by! Be sure and sign up for my newsletter if you haven't already!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Mozzie said...

Thank you Liv for the lovely freebies you offer frequently. I love them all. Hugs Maureen xxxx

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much Liv for the blog gift and the newsletter freebie.

Luv Chris