Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just to say hello!

Hello!
Got a nice little surprise from Chris when I came online this evening! She had made a layout using my latest creation 'Memories of You!' I have several of these available, a pink one, a blue one, and a woodtone one; Chris used the pink one for her adorable and beautiful daughter, Susan's, page! See:


I love seeing my work used. I'm sure everyone feels that way but I always get excited and have questions about how they did this or that and was it easy or hard, etc.  I'm nosy but I call it interested! If you'd like to see the rest of the colors, check them out by clicking on the tab Newest Kit Previews, above.  Here's the collage I did with my kitty:



The DST blog train posts is a couple of posts before this one!

Have a great day!

No comments: