Friday, September 27, 2013

Is it Sunday yet?

Hello Friends, Fans, and Followers,

No, it's not Sunday yet but I needed to post this week's blog gift early and let you know about my birthday celebration sale. Yes, I am still counting birthdays; kind of glad I have managed to get this old! I am turning 67 on Sunday! You will find that as you age, the days, weeks, months, and years just continue to go by faster and faster! I am sure that is why I am always behind, my time goes faster than anybody's (that's my story anyway!).  I am having one of my rare sales of 50% off in all my shops beginning Saturday and going through Monday. I guess I should have more sales, I know the store owners want me to but I don't want to have a sale unless I am really having a sale! KWIM? I just don't get the mentality that says to jack up the prices so that you can have a continual sale; reminds me of those 'going out of business' scams that used to be everywhere.  Anyway, here is the ad copy:


We are going into the holiday season pretty quickly now; there are Halloween kits and even some Christmas kits already in the stores! Things are going to get really hairy around here pretty soon because we will also have (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day.  I hope I can keep up with the rest of you guys!

Here is this weeks blog gift, Indian Summer Page Accents. I hope you like them! Just click on the link below the preview.



If you'd like some more of these, I am including two more in my newsletter this week.  I like these page cluster as you can use them as a photo mat, title or journal mat, or just a pretty accent.


Keep on the lookout for some new blog trains in October, the Berry Applicious train will go live on the 14th of October and I think Pixel Scrapper's train will be live on the 1st of October.

Thanks for coming by and hope you go and buy something of mine on sale and make my birthday special!



1 comment:

Gala said...

Большое спасибо!Чудесных праздников!