Sunday, July 7, 2013

More New Products and Weekend Gift!

Hello Scrappers!

Here in the States, we have had a major celebration of our country's birth all across the nation!  It is really heartwarming to see folks put aside their differences and celebrate with each other. I had a quiet day with my family planned but it didn't work out as I hoped, Kimberli was too tired to come visit.  My neighbors didn't have a quiet day planned for me though! LOL! I don't know where they get the money for all these hours and hours of fireworks but they really out did themselves this year even though the fireworks are illegal in our state and town! Did you celebrate the 4th of July (Independence Day) in your hometown? Send me (countrylivscraps at live dot com) some photos of your parades and celebrations and I will post them so we can all share your fun!

I have some more products uploaded and ready for your perusal! This group is tags, cutting file tags and tag templates; really versatile and necessary components of your gift giving. The first ones are a collection of 9 tag templates and 2 printable paper designs for your electronic cutting machine! Make birthday, Christmas, gift tags, and name tags from this collection. Print out the enclosed papers and make unique tags with little effort, adding ribbons, paper or silk flowers, rub-ons, buttons or anything that strikes your fancy! Each design is saved in its own files and I have included two .png sheet files for multiple designs on the same cut.

The next product is nine tag designs to use in your scrapping kits, layouts, or for making those all important gift tags for birthdays, Christmas, and Chanukkah!  I have included 3 decorated tags for your personal use too. Just clip your desired paper to the template then add elements, names, journaling, etc.  Tags are shown smaller than actual sizes on the preview; tags are easily resized for your specific needs.


Both of these products are available in all my shops listed in the sidebar with links!

This weekend's blog gift is a tag cluster and matching 12x12 paper that was made using a tag template from those above.

Hope you like this little freebie and will come back and visit with me again!


Looking for the blog train freebies? the list is 2 posts down :) PS:  This week's newsletter gift is another tag cluster for your personal use, so sign up for my newsletter today in the sidebar, top right corner.  Be sure and activate the subscription when you receive the confirmation e-mail or you will miss the free gift!

No comments: