Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's Sunday! Time for a new blog gift!

Hello y'all,

How has this week treated you? I've been busy, as usual, but also disturbed by the new development in my daughter's, Kimberli, eyes. I believe I told you that the diabetes has taken so much from her and the current monster result is she is losing her eyesight. Last Monday she had an ocular migraine and then the vision in her left eye went black. A trip to the eye doctor confirmed that the blood vessels in the retina have broken away again and the blood is obscuring her vision. Friday he injected a chemo drug used on colon cancer patients into her eyeball!  This is suppose to stop the blood flow, hopefully, but it is beyond my understanding how you can have chemicals injected into your eye and still have a chance of seeing with that eye again. The medical breakthroughs get more and more complicated and bizarre every year.

Enough about that. My store, Heartfelt Perfections is turning 3 years old this Tuesday the 25th! Leigh and Debbie have planned a really nice celebration with discounts and freebies; I have decided to put my shop on sale at 50% off! This is for one day, the 25th, and one store only.  If there are any kits or products you have been wanting, then get on over there and pick them up at this deep discount.

I almost have 300 likes on my FaceBook Fan Page! I have another Retro Summer brag book page ready to give away when it hits the mark.  Have you collected all the Retro Summer brag book pages? I have one for you today (below) and one will be in my newsletter on Monday for a total of 5 which makes a very nice mini album.  This is the one that will be on FaceBook for the milestone gift:



This one will be in the newsletter Monday:



This one is ready for you now!:

SORRY EXPIRED!

There are 3 blog trains running through my blog this month. The Pixel Scrapper Blog Train is in the post of the 1st of June, the Berry Applicious Blog Train is in the June 14th post, and the Fibromyalgia Awareness Blog Train is in the June 20th post. Just scroll down so you can download all of these gifts today!

If you haven't signed up for my newsletter you are missing out on some nice newsletter gifts; just sign up in the right top of the sidebar!

I need some help people!!  I need someone who still paper scraps or crafts that has an electronic cutting machine to test my cutting files.  I plan on making greeting cards, alphas, boxes, bags, keepsakes, etc. but have to have them tested before putting them up for sale.  If you can help me out I will pay you with free files of everything I design for cutting! I would get my own machine except I have way too much invested in Photoshop and Wacom now! LOL! So please if you can help out or if you know someone who could please leave me a message here in the comments section or send me a message via my FaceBook page.  Thanks!

Have an awesome week!


No comments: