Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Layouts for Soft Spring!

Hello Scrap Fans,

I have been swamped with work these past 5 weeks. Just been playing 'catch up' with the new stores and with updating the older stores.  One of the items I have been working on is Soft Spring which was released last Spring in my four base stores.  I have now finished the rehab and all the new previews have been put in place.  My wonderful CT members Chris and Dawn have both created layouts! Here are the layouts and if you need reminding about the kit, go to the Newest Kit Previews tab at the top of this page.

By Chris


By Dawn




 

The kit can be found in any of my stores and all can be reached via the blinkies on the right sidebar!
Here is the freebie that I previously offered at ScrapBird and in my newsletter for those of you who didn't get it:

You may download it HERE!

Thanks so much for checking in on me!











PS: Don't forget that I am having a 25% off Grand Opening sale at Berry Applicious and Heartfelt Perfections, and a 50% off all the kits that I have decided to retire at my other shops. The Grand Opening sale ends midnight on the 15th and the Retiring sale goes for the entire month of February.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for beautiful QP