Friday, August 31, 2012

I spoke to soon! Another freebie!

Hey Y'all,
I certainly didn't expect this to happen but Dawn Campbell, aka Hummerdawn, also made a quickpage out of the Paisley Attitude kit!  So you all now have a mini-album all ready to go!

You will find the download file HERE  or  HERE!

Some more news for you:  Digi Style Designs is having a Big Birthday Sale that starts at Midnight tonight (actually I just went over and the sale is already on) and lasts through Midnight of the 4th! Guess what! Almost everything is on sale for $2!!!!!  Some of the designers, me included, have opted to have the sale last longer and mine is going to be from September 1 through September 15! Some of my products are 60% off and most are at 50%! Is that enough exclamation points for y'all?  I have never sold the use of my designs for such a small fee. You certainly don't want to miss out so go over and take a look at the whole store so you can do some major scrapping since the children are back in school!

Big Hugs,










Forgot to tell you about the grab bags that all the designers made and have on special at $3 each! You really need to go take a look. Here's mine:

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 9 post on Sep. 01, 2012. Thanks again.