Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Products In My Shop!

Hello friends!  Well after more than 36 hours straight of packaging, uploading, description writing, and all the technical stuff you have to do to get your products in a shop,  I have finally finished with my first new kit!  It is called OceanSide and it includes a full kit (50 elements, 1 alpha, and 12 papers), a 12 glitter style add-on, a frame cluster and photo mask add-on, and a complete bundle of them all!  I need to get some rest now but my plan is to make a quick page or specialty cluster freebie for all my loyal fans.  Speaking of which, I need to hear from more of you about being on my CT; don't think you have to put out a lot.  Just be willing to download (for free) at least one kit or product per month, make a layout, a hybrid project, or the like, photograph them and post to a minimum of 3 forums, i.e.: DigiShopTalk, My Scrapbook Art, and one other of your choice. Here are some previews of OceanSide:
Thanks for checking in with me!

No comments: