Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Free Doodle Gift

Hi Y'all!

Hope you've been having a super weekend.  The weather here in North Carolina was totally awesome today with lots of sunshine and warm temps!  Yesterday I went to Concord to watch my grandson, Joshua, play his first baseball game of the season and it was so windy and cool up there that I had on a quilted vest and a coat! The weird thing is that Concord is only 45 minutes away from my house.  I still enjoyed watching that little fellow play; he is such a 'hot dogger' at any ball game but especially baseball which is his greatest love.  He plays in the catcher position and does it with such style and precision for an eleven year old that it is amazing!  I forgot my camera so Kim took one photo with her cell for me-now if she can just figure out how to download it to her PC and email it to me :)

The doodles I made this time are for borders and corners and can be used for layout pages or frames on those pages or even on your hybrid digital projects.  I colored most of those on the preview so that you could get an idea of how they can look if you want to color them.  I colored mine by making a blank layer above the doodle I wanted to color and used either a solid brush or a gradient to color where I wanted to (it helps to temporarily lesson the fill percentage so you can see the doodled through the colors). I then hovered my cursor between the two layers and Alt clicked to make a clipping mask after which I then applied the mask if I liked the results. I know this works in PS CS and up but I am not real sure about how to go about it in PSE though I know it can be done!  The doodles are in .psd and .png so you may use them in most scrapbooking software.  This preview is clickable so that you may get a closer look.


The link for:  4shared                    The link for:  MediaFire


Enjoy and check back with me soon for more freebies!


Hugs!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Shannon said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria