Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Eye Candy from Vic's Blog

Sorry to take so long to get back and post some more of Vic's art. It is all so lovely; these are from July and August 2009. I am loading the larger photos this time so they should be 'clickable' for you to see them up close. Don't forget to go to Vic's blog, This Art That Makes Me Happy, yourself and bookmark it to enjoy this year's art!

I would love to have created these great cards:



This box and the Christmas cards it contains showcases some of Vicki's great techniques!

Some favorite layouts:

Vicki's photography skills aren't lacking either!

This frame for the photo of our friend Deb's granddaughter is perfect!

This last piece of art is so super and I am going to try and scraplift it for my journal for the O'Scraps Ashalee Wall Fulfilled Soul project. If any of you are looking to make (and keep) some meaningful New Year's resolutions, please sign up for Ashalee's The Fulfilled Soul project. The password protected forum alone is already making my thoughts and feelings mean more to me! The tools Ashalee is sharing are awesome and the tool kit is very low in cost, only $2.99 and is only a small part of the total project! We are getting support from fellow scrappers as well as from Ashalee on a daily and sometimes hourly basis. Please check it out!
I will be back soon with my September and October 2009 Vicki Chrisman favorites!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

WOW.. do I feel honored! I swear.. it' so much more fun for look at those projects now.. on someones elses blog.. lol , why is that? lol I seriously forget about so many things.. so seeing them again is really cool!
You are a gem Liv!!