Tuesday, October 13, 2009

March/April Business Calendars

Hey,
I've been busy running back and forth to Concord for the last week so I haven't had a minute to share anything with you ;( Kimberli was hospitalized last Wednesday with terrible pain that was caused by an infection in her intestines. She was released on Saturday afternoon with anti-biotics and pain meds and the admonition to rest and recoup so she could go back and have her feeding tube replaced. The problems for Kim just never end and at this point I don't even pray for that any more. Thanks for all your prayers, well wishes, and inquiries.
I just stopped by to upload the March and April Business Calendar Quickies. The 4shared link is HERE and the MediaFire link is HERE. The password for both is business. Enjoy. (The links for Jan/Feb are still active, just link up from my previous post)

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Liv
PS: Let me know if the link(s) don't work!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 14 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Lois B said...

My prayers continue for you and your family, especially the children. I know God will watch over them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Kelly said...

DO NOT use the Mediafire link. Their pop up ad tried to install a virus on my computer!!!!

Liv - hugs and prayers to you and yours and thank you for the calendar.

Kara Ward said...

We will pray for you. Hang in there and remember how many people love you!