Friday, September 4, 2009

Updates

Hey Y'all,

Well, my visit with Kimberli and Joshua was the pits. Ended up that she took a turn for the worse Wednesday morning and I had to send her back to Northeast Medical in an ambulance. All the usual symptoms but worse than usual and I couldn't handle them on my own; vomiting, diarrhea, chest pains, headache, difficulty breathing, incoherent, dehydrated, and in keytoacidosis. They still had not 'stabilized' her 24 hours later but the nurses assured me that she is going to pull through this too. As of this morning she is doing much, much better! PTL! Her blood counts are all out of whack and sending the wrong signals to her brain for help, so she will have to remain in ICU until they can get a handle on what's causing the wrong signals (something about the body still thinks its in DKA when it isn't). Thought I'd let y'all know; thanks to all of you for your well wishes.

I'm trying to get a little Halloween Doodle page together to give to you, so bear with me for a little while longer.
Smiles,
Liv

PS: Don't forget to click on the Hoorray link on the right to get your free shipping on top of the 20% off the site is now offering! I'm hoping they will get my Heritage album up for you to see soon.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh Liv.. I'm just so sorry for Kim having to go through all this. I dont know how you manage to keep it together. Prayers always!