Monday, September 14, 2009

My Heritage Album is up!

Hey Y'all,
I just checked in at Hoorray.com and they have posted my Family Heritage Album! I wish the photos were larger so you could see the backgrounds better; I'm really proud of this design. I made it while going through my Dad's photo albums and odds and ends that had been packed up when he went into the nursing home. Bittersweet memories for sure; I miss him. They left out the pages I worked hardest on, something about photo placement but I don't get it- photos don't have to be rotated to look good on a page of this kind. Here are the pages they left out:


Here is a layout of Dad with the masculine one.
Very disappointing for me. I guess they don't follow how scrappers do their layouts. Anyhow, don't forget that you can get FREE SHIPPING when you use the link on the right to purchase one of the designer albums (hopefully mine!).

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Liv

No comments: