Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mega Freebie Update!

Hey Y'all!

According to 'sources' who know: There are now 67 designers signed up for the Mega Monster Fall Splendor Kit! Twice the number we had to start with. Be sure and check back on the first: 12:01AM EST, October 1.

Joshua's soccer team won their game this morning 3-2 and he scored one of the goals! Kim and Joshua live about 45 minutes North of me and I had to wear a jacket to keep warm while watching the game! Unbelievable! But it has something to do with their proximity to the mountains (it also snows there almost every winter). I prepared my camera but forgot it as usual ;( After the game, we went to lunch together then Joshua and Kim were going to come down here but she isn't feeling too good so I don't think they will make it.

Did you notice my new logo on yesterday's post? What do you think? I want it to be more classy than the other one. I need to make a new blinkie too.
Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

Hugs, Liv

4 comments:

Marina Capano said...

Hi my friend Liv! how are you!? I think that your logo is fantastic! I love it!

one big hugs from far!

Marina

Kara Ward said...

Lovin'the logo! Oh, I miss soccer games. Sutton plays--not very well. Wink, wink...I missed the sign up this Fall. Imagine that! He was so upset with me, how can I blame him. It is nice being home now...I can catch up on all the things that I let go of. I am heading to CA...Pebble Beach Golf Resort...no I can't play golf at all. It is a husband trip. I will strive. The beautiful ocean to put me to sleep every night. Hugs-Kara

Unknown said...

Hello Liv, tks for popping over and the wonderful comments..much appreciated.
I love your new logo, very chic and classy :D

have a great week ahead, much love and hugs :D

Vicki Chrisman said...

The kit and the new logo are fantastic Liv. That logo is very classy! (you know me and butterflies.. I'm loving that one you hve in the background). lol