Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey there you digi-scrappers!

Don't forget that the Ginormous Fall Splendor Freebie Kit blog hop begins at 12:01AM October 1! I have mine set for 10:30PM tonight and the Fall Splendor Guru (Kristine Pocock-WenchdGrafix) might even start up the party a little prior to Midnight! After downloading mine go to the Fall Splendor Blog Party site to hook up with the rest of the designers. You can link at the logo on the side bar or the link in the previous sentence. Be sure to have a lot of space cleared and ready for those downloads.

Kimberli hasn't been doing too good today. She was vomiting again this morning while sitting at the hospital waiting on the nurse to start the IV! I went out with my friend Ginni to lunch to celebrate my birthday. We usually have a group of about nine of us but so many were sick today that we had to cancel (and Kim couldn't come either). Guess what Ginni gave me!?! A Liz Claiborne purse! It's beautiful and I'll take a photo and post it tomorrow for you to see. I'm hoping to get my hard drive in order soon so I can make a few layouts; I haven't made one since the last day of August!

Gotta go and work on the hard drive! Tootles!

Hugs,
Liv

No comments: