Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Freebie Installment

Hey Y'all! sorry to be such a ditz and slow as molasses too! I have been trying to fulfill an obligation that I signed up for months ago and have not completed yet. I'm really excited to be the guest designer, this month, for Flegalicious! aka: Studio Flergs at Scrapbook Graphics. I don't want to embarrass my sweet little friend by making yucky layouts, so it's taking me much longer than I figured to finish my first one. I do hope it turns out to be great, for Megan's sake. She is a top notch designer who has climbed to popularity in the digital world in less than a year! She was minding her own business, doing the digi-thing and offering freebies on her blog, when she was asked to become a professional designer! This young lady is a really talented designer, wife, and mother to two small children! Be sure and stop by her shop and see all the eye candy she has in store for you.

Without further ado, here is the link for the mats and frame that goes with the True Love Kit.

Download it Here

I need to ask you for prayers again. My dad is back in the hospital and I don't know how serious it is so will you keep him in your prayers? His name is Jim. Kim and Joshua are coming down to see me tomorrow if she feels up to it. I'll check back in with another part of the True Love Kit tomorrow evening.

Love,
Liv

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

This is gorgeous Liv!
Oh.. sure home Dad gets better soon!
Prayers for him.
and for Kim also. Hope she does well!