Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry! I forgot about the House Party!

I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached so securely by this fat neck of mine! Today is the House Party hosted by the beautiful Marina Capano of Argentina. Marina wants us all to share our favorite space with photos but silly me forgot so I had to rush these shots (okay, I know I'm no photographer!) for the blog hop. Marina has a lovely home that she has decorated and shared with love; please don't let my inability to remember spoil your blog hopping! Go to Marina's site and check out all the links from around the world!

One of my favorite places to relax and sooth my soul is my tiny little bedroom. It has my ugly but oh so comfortable Tempurpedic Adjustable Bed that I simply cannot live without. I made curtains, bed hangings, and tabletop covers from some Laura Ashley fabric that I fell in love with years and years ago. After I post this quickie, I will go and take some more photos. I could not get my best camera to function today-don't know what the problem is. Here is a photo of my bedside table with my collection of family photos. This will be changing soon as I am in the process of making a wall hanging to go near here with these photos.



This is my lovely wicker rocker that my good friend Ginni gave to me several years ago. I like to sit there and have a cup of tea and read my Photoshop magazines. The dresser is an antique that was given to me by Cousin Eleanor of my friend Lynn.


You can see one of my baby dolls behind the little boudoir lamp.


This is my dining room. The buffet , breakfront and table were also given to me by Cousin Eleanor! I had them reconditioned and purchased the chairs and had them finished to go with the set. As you can see it is a sunny Carolina day!


I'm going to go and take some more photos.

Tootles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soy la PRIMERA, the frist in english jejejej, every things are very beautiful. I´d like the lamp its very original.
Bye, Ángela

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susana de Argentina said...

Your home is beautiful, very warm! thanks to show it! a great kiss!

Marina Capano said...

Hi! how are you?! I am very happy for your comments about me. Thanks so very much! you are so kind woman with me. by the way, your house is so beautiful, I love pictures, mirrow and lamp. its so cute! thanks you for participate! your argentinian friend
besos y abrazos-xo xo