Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An Ultra-Mini Kit!

Alrighty, here's a really tiny sewing room kit Freebie. The tape is 8 inches long and can be used as a border or parts of a frame or any number of things. The safety pin is self-explanatory and the knotted twine can be used to "hold" keys, charms, tags, mini photos, etc. Hope you enjoy! Please send me a link to your layout if you use them and I'll leave you some love!


I'm really, really, tired today. Cooked and cleaned most of yesterday and today and feel like I can't put one foot in front of the other. This is definitely a HUGH sign of old age!


Need something to do? Go to Flergs' blog or her store and check out the new kit she's made! Stunning!
Tootles!

1 comment:

grambie said...

I definitely have to place this in my favorite because reading your sayings about how you are feeling are just too much. I have changed my senior moments to senior hours, but visualizing you as you typed this is a hoot. So nice to visit your blog and the sewing notions really made me smile. I use to sew for my children and my first set of grands. So that is really a memory keeper. Real cute. Thanks!!!