Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Messed Up AGAIN!

Okay, just a few lines to let you know what a dufuss I am. Somehow, yesterday afternoon, I lost my digital elements catalog. Yep, all 36.3+ GB! Yes it was backed up, no the restore didn't work correctly! Haven't decided if I should start from scratch and build a new catalog or just try to repair the restored mess. The irony of this is that last week I did a total redesign of the catalog and apparently didn't make a backup when it was completed. This from the lady who ALWAYS has a backup plan and a backup plan to the backup plan. I don't remember if I did or not and can't find one if I did. Does that make sense? Who knows, I'm really confusing myself now.

My daughter just called. She saw the neurologist this morning. Things aren't looking too good. They are scheduling a MRI on her spine. She is going to have an endoscopy done tomorrow to see if she has any of those "beezzers" in her stomach and lower intestine that would be causing all the stomach pain. If she has them they will be removed as they are found; we don't know how long she will have to remain in the operating room or the hospital at this point. If she doesn't have any of those things, we don't know what the next step will be to relieve her of all the pain she's been in for so long. She is so young to have to be going through so much; it has been non-ending for the last nine years. All prayers and positive thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your interest.

No comments: