Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Finished a Page!

I can hardly believe I actually finished a layout! My catalog is still not finished and it took me a long while to find the elements I wanted but here it is:

Products: BG Paper: CanDesigns Greenwich Village 02; Ephemera: Fairy Trails by Ellie Lash; SwishSwirls by TracyAnnDesigns; Alpha: Traci Reed, Treavor's Treasures; Software: Photoshop Elements 5

My little jock, Joshua, doing stunts on his bike. He's so much fun and I really have missed him this weekend. But he and his parents are having a great time on that battleship Yorktown. Kim said all the scouts are in awe of everything seaworthy!

I was over at my friend Flergs' blog and saw this layout on her slide show:


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Isn't it cool. I love the colors and those sweet little ones. You also need to check out her blog; she's showcasing her new designs, Psycho Magnet, that are ready for sale but on February 28 you can get them on the cheap!
She's offering a 35% discount coupon in her newsletter so sign up for that while you're there.


Oh, another place you need to check out is Vicki
Chrisman's Blog. Her work is awesome and I envy her ability to take anything and make it pretty and romantic! She's using some new rubber stamps that are to die for, check her out!


Well I need to go and check on some other favs. I'm getting a bunch done today - I'm on a roll!

Tootles!