Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Am Able To Go Online Now!


Hello! Looks like I'm finally on my way to having an ordinary, every day relationship with my computer! I finally found a 64 bit virus protection program and everything is working as well as can be expected. I am hurting in some areas because having a 64 bit operating system means that all programs won't work for me; the current industry standard is 32 bit. I'm not willing to give up speed for those programs. Anyway . . .

The squirrels are still in the attic! Driving me bonkers and keeping me from having a good night's sleep. But I think if that's all I have to complain about, then I'm doing great. I can type and use the mouse without hurting my hands. I go to the rheumatologist on Valentine's day so wish me luck, please.

I can hardly wait to visit my online friends at Serendipity and DigiShopTalk and Ready, Set, Create! It's been a good month since I was able to visit them! And have any of you visited Flergs or Vicki Chrisman lately? Their blogs are fabulous. They are listed in my "hot spots." Flergs is Welcome to my World and Vicki's is This Art That Makes Me Happy.


In celebration of my current computer highs I have made a small Freebie for you. It is tiny, but it is free! LOL! I have staples, a clippy, and a wooden school ruler ready for you to download. I did a preview page with them so you can see what I'm talking about:



I'm on my way to bigger and better!


Tootles!

PS: Wish me luck for the Flergs CT call too! This is the latest page I entered:


I used the flower centers for decoration on the frame and I color changed and bleached out some flowers for the bottom layer. I also did an action on her glitter swirl so that it could be used for a boy! The green and brown go really well together, don't you think? Flergs is a brilliant designer.

3 comments:

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Karen M in FL said...

I'm using digi to do our school albums so these little freebies will be great.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Awww..thanks! Love your layouts... and SO glad you are back on line!!!