Friday, November 9, 2007

Just A Quick Note!

Hey Y'all! Well it's Friday afternoon here in NC and I'm getting prepared for the weekend which includes all my errands (since I do not have access to a car during the week). I need to plan the menu for the next 7 days and shop online. I was hoping to get some digital and paper scrapping done today but I don't think that's going to happen! My hands don't feel too bad right now and I'd like to take advantage of that but it will have to be after I get all my chores out of the way.

I made some more digital purchases last night! They were from Scraphead and one of them was Flergs' Bling Alpha. Super cool! I'm going to check back later and see if Carol has posted any more of her elements and actions. I want her butterflies!


Check out my new blinkies! I have one for Flergs and one for Serendipity Scrapbooks. The Scrappy Gourmet doesn't have a blinkie so I just altered their logo to fit. Gotta give my girls their props!

If any of you out there have Winstream Broadband, would you let me know? I'm having trouble with very slow downloads and they are saying it's the file provider but I don't think so. Just want to compare notes with you; I might be changing to Roadrunner if things don't get better after the technician comes by on Monday.

Oh, yeah, I'm going to be making some jeweled circles for download this coming week so check back so you don't miss them!

Tootles!

1 comment:

Flergs said...

aaaw thanks so much for your lovely support!! It is so appreciated. There is more stuff in today. Butterflys are still coming!!! Glad you want them though hehe.