Thursday, November 29, 2007

First Chat!


Hey Y'all!

I went to my first chat today! It was at DigiShopTalk and it was with designer Misty Mareda. It lasted for an hour and I had a great time and hope to do that again soon! We even got freebies for attending! How cool is that?! I also joined their Gold Membership (even though I am already a member of the site) that includes 12 digital monthly kits. You get a kit a month and it's way cheaper than paying $3 or more per kit! The one thing I was surprised about was that I didn't feel out of my depth. There seemed to be all levels of competence in digital scrapping represented. I found out about some sites I want to visit and perhaps join and also how to navigate my way around a chat
room! The participants were quick with PM'ing me to let me know what was what if I had a question. All in all, a very good experience.

My friend Flergs has been ultra busy lately, just creating away! I think have everything she's done and if I don't I will soon. I've done some more designing but not good enough to offer to anyone. I did make a frame like the old timey Polaroids use to use; I used it in my LO Happiness is . . . I'll post it and come back and put a link to it here soon.



Isn't Joshua adorable in this shot? It just makes me smile all inside to look at it! I really need to smile more because even if you hurt, smiling and laughing makes you feel better. I've really tried to concentrate on other things and I think I'm doing a pretty good job of it so far. A friend's birthday was last week and the gang is getting together tomorrow to celebrate. I'd love to go but I'm just not up to it and don't think they really understand. Lynn is picking up a fair amount of the slack that this crap has kept me from doing. No, she hasn't vacuumed, but hey no one's going to come in and rob me of my dust and dirt! LOL! I have a friend that has a cleaning business and I know I could get her to come and clean up but I don't want anyone I know to see my mess. Right? Some things are better left unseen.

I haven't heard from Jill this week; I think I'd better email her and see what the doctor said about her condition. Keep praying that it isn't Fibromyalgia. I'm going to do that now. I'll try and post something sooner rather than later. I've been kinda remiss about this blog.

Tootles!

No comments: